Arsenal 67 has completed testing of 3DiVi face recognition algorithm and, after comparing the results with other vendors, the following advantages of 3DiVi Face SDK have become obvious:
- high-speed face recognition
- cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS)
- ready-made components for real-time video processing
- support of various cameras (WEB, wearable, built-in, IP, IR cameras, RGB and 3D sensors)
- operation in isolated offline systems
As a result, Arsenal 67 selected 3DiVi Face SDK and integrated it in two products:
- Phoenix is a turnkey distributed system capable of automatic real time matching of faces against the search lists.
- Strazh (Guardian) is a hardware and software complex that uses mobile terminals for biometric identification of people.