3DiVi Inc. released Image API version 1.1.0, which offers a suite of software tools designed to perform face and body recognition, analysis, and verification based on input images and data samples.
The new version of Image API uses 3DiVi Face SDK v3.17.0 and offers several new features and improvements.
- Added the ability to change a service module;
- Added liveness-anti-spoofing module for face-detector-liveness-estimator service;
- Added quality-liveness-anti-spoofing for face-detector-liveness-estimator service;
- Added support of graphics card for face-detector-template-extractor service
Other improvements in 3DiVi Image API version 1.1.0 include enhanced accuracy of age-estimator, gender-estimator, mask-estimator, and emotion-estimator modules, making the system more reliable and efficient.
About 3DiVi Image API
Image API is a suite of software tools designed to perform face and body recognition, analysis, identification, and verification based on input images and data samples. System services process images in jpg, png or bmp and other. The data output is a sample with a set of attributes.
The system is ready to solve the following functional tasks:
- Face and body detection;
- Determination of anthropometric points and head rotation angles (yaw, pitch, roll);
- Estimation of age, gender and emotions;
- Face mask detection;
- Liveness check;
- Image quality assessment;
- Face verification;
- Extraction of a biometric template.